October walk in the park. Birds.

Today I did got out and bird-watched. What a nice day start! Here are some results of the morning birds seen in the October park.
[7] more under cut >>>


Coal tits saluted to me from their hideout in the spruce tree branches that are warmed out by the morning sun rays.
Coal tit on a spruce tree branch
Coal tit on a spruce tree branch
Middle spotted woodpecker did his wood pecking job on a nearby tree.
Lesser Spotted Woodpecker staring in camera
Lesser Spotted Woodpecker staring in camera
Jay was hiding it's acorn in a tree hollow and loudly fly out upon seeing me. I did really interfere in something important obviously.
A jay hiding an  acorn in the tree and loudly going out.
Chickadee did salute me, watching out from a low tree branches.
Black-capped Chickadee on a fall morning branch in front of a spruce tree branch.
And finalised this trip a green woodpecker yelling at me from a high tree branches.
European green woodpecker were passing buy up in the high trees
Nothing changes in the nature for now. It's a good sign that makes me think of other everyday problems like minors.
And a little spider for the end.
Spider on an net

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog